These tacos can be ready in just 30 minutes.
You will need:
- Two tablespoons olive oil.
- One can black beans, rinsed.
- Half a teaspoon cumin seeds.
- One clove garlic, finely chopped.
- Salt and pepper.
- Four cups baby spinach.
- One tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- Eight large eggs.
- Eight taco shells.
- Sour cream, crumbled feta cheese, and cilantro, for serving.
What to do:
Heat one tablespoon oil in a large pan on a medium heat. Add beans, cumin, and garlic. Season with an eighth of a teaspoon of salt and pepper and cook until garlic starts to turn golden brown, about two minutes. Add spinach, remove from heat, and toss together until leaves just barely wilt. Stir in lemon juice.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, one tablespoon water, and half a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick pan on a medium heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring with a rubber spatula every few seconds to desired consistency, two to three minutes for medium-soft eggs.
Lightly char tortillas in the oven. Fill tortillas with beans, eggs, sour cream, feta cheese, and cilantro, if desired.
- Recipe obtained from www.womansday.com.